Sandpiper Bay Women's Golf
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
GAME COORDINATOR DUTIES
- Decide the games for the month and send to Piperettes Scheduler (Diane Rauch or her designated backup).
- On Monday you will receive a schedule of players for that Tuesday. Use the schedule to make out the game sheets with the course name, names of players in each foursome and their handicaps.
- One of the coordinators needs to arrive ONE HOUR prior to the first tee time to check in players and take the money.
- Get the "PIPERETTES" book from the proshop. Count the money and verify the number of players and cash. Put BUNKER RULE sign out.
- Give a player in the first foursome on each course their game sheet. Place the money n the BOOK and replace in proshop. If a player arrives after you have gone down to tee off, they can pay you when they get in.
- Give the RINGER sheets in the BOOK to the players.
- Verify number of players and cash for each course played.
- To determine pay out for all GAMES (EXCEPT LOW GROSS-LOW NET AND TEAM GAMES) go to the schedule titled PIPERETTES INDIVIDUAL LOW SCORE.
- To determine the winners of LOW-GROSS-LOW NET, go to the pay schedule titled INDIVIDUAL LOW GROSS/LOW NET. In this game there are two winners for each place. You can only win once.
- To determine the winners of TEAM games, go to the schedule title TEAM PLAY PAYOUTS. Here you take the number of teams and players to determine pay out.
- In the case of ties add together the pay out for places where the ties occur and divide by the number of players or teams tied.
- Example: 20 players and $60.00 pays 6 places.
- 1st =$19.00 2nd =$14.00 3rd =$11.00 4th=$8.00 5th=$5.00 6th =$3.00
- If 2nd and 3rd were tied you would take their combined payouts of $14.00 and $11.00 = $25.00 and divide by 2.
- The payout would then be as follows:
- 1st=$19.00 2nd =$12.50 2nd =$12.50 4th= $8.00 5th = $5.00 6th = $3.00
- This rule is to be used ONLY when indicated by the game coordinators. If your ball lies in a bunker that has any water (not mud) in it you may proceed as described on page 35 of your new rule book with NO PENALTY. You may lift it and drop it outside the bunker keeping the spot where the ball lay between the hole and the spot on which the ball is dropped. Where you drop the ball may be NO CLOSER to the hole than where it originally lay in the bunker.